My husband makes the BEST chicken teriyaki – we seriously eat it like once a week. Ella has become quite the picky eater, but she’ll polish off a whole plate of this stuff. It’s amazing! Best of all, this Chicken Teriyaki Recipe uses basic ingredients (like rice and chicken) and you can use whatever vegetables you happen to have. Plus it’s super quick to throw together – perfect for those crazy busy weeknights.
Over the weekend, I asked my husband to write down this magical recipe, so I could share with all of you! Your family will love this Chicken Teriyaki recipe. It’s full of flavor with a hint of sweetness, who can resist?
The Ultimate Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
Get the Printable Recipe Here
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1.5 c uncooked rice
- 3 c water
- 1/2 c soy sauce
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- small piece of ginger
- 2 eggs
- vegetables for fried rice (mushroom, green onion, broccoli flowers, zucchini, carrot, whatever you have)
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs (approximately 6oz per person)
- handful of sesame seeds
- 2 tbs of oil or butter
- Soy sauce
Pin for Later
Want to save this recipe for later? Pin the image below!
Latest posts by Rebekah (see all)
- Paying Full Price is Crazy: How to Save Money on Clothes - November 3, 2017
- The Ultimate Chicken Teriyaki Recipe - October 29, 2017
- Super Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern With Video! - October 20, 2017