Coming up with the perfect appetizer can be a daunting task. At least for me. I secretly dread being the one to leave with a full tray because no one liked my food. Fortunately, since coming across this olive cheese bread recipe, I no longer fear bringing food to parties. From girl’s night get-togethers to game day parties, this appetizer is a crowd-pleaser every time!
Tomato and Olive Cheese Bread Recipe
For this simple recipe, sun dried tomatoes, olives and fresh mozzarella are baked onto crusty french bread. The result is pure heaven and basically guarantees you won’t be going home with leftovers!
I put together a quick video to show how fast and easy this amazing olive cheese bread is to whip up. If you prefer, I have also included the full written recipe below the video.
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 6 ounces of Lindsay California Black Olives, chopped
- 1/2 stick Butter, room temperature
- 3 cups grated Mozzarella
- 1 French Loaf
- Saute mushrooms over medium heat with a small amount of olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, olives, butter, and cheese.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the French bread.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Slice and serve immediately.
Save on Lindsay Olives
Delicious Lindsay California Olives are the absolute stars in this recipe. They are full of flavor and really take this cheese bread to a new level of yumminess.
Right now, get a $1 coupon to use toward any variety of Lindsay Olives when you join Club Lindsay. Lindsay Olives can be found at stores likes Safeway, Albertsons, and Walmart. If you prefer to shop online, there’s a deal for you too! Use the coupon code, GAMEDAY, to save 25%.
Looking for more ideas for your game day parties, special events or everyday gatherings? Check out the mouth-watering recipes on the Lindsay Olives website. Don’t forget to get your coupon while you’re there!