Spring is right around the corner, and you know what the means. Yup! It’s time for spring cleaning. That wonderful time of year when we dust, scrub, vacuum and sanitize the entire house. Sounds fun, doesn’t it?
We all want a clean, organized house, but when you’re super busy (and you have kids, so you’re house is super messy too), all that cleaning can feel pretty overwhelming.
Spring Cleaning Tips
With the help of some pretty creative bloggers, I have put together this list of helpful spring cleaning tips, ideas, and even a printable checklist to help make this whole spring cleaning process practically painless.
Spring Cleaning Kitchen Tips
For many people, the kitchen is the center of the home. It also gets pretty messy, so it’s a great place to start our spring cleaning adventure.
1. Sanitize everything with this homemade, natural spray cleaner made with essential oils. Find the instructions at Oh, The Things We’ll Make.
2. Get a sparkling clean microwave without scrubbing with this genius cleaning hack from Cuddles and Chaos.
3. Skip the harsh chemicals and clean your stove with this natural stove cleaner from Common Sense Home.
4. If you have kids, try this simple method to thoroughly clean their sippy cups from Mom Envy.
5. Get those cutting boards clean with this easy tutorial from Thrifty Jinxy.
6. Keep your dish-washing necessities organized with this adorable DIY sink caddy from The Small Stuff Counts.
7. Is keeping your stainless steal appliances clean the bane of your existence (or maybe it’s just me)? If so, try this simple method to keep them streak and smudge free from Thrifty Jinxy.
8. Make cookie sheets look like new with baking soda and hyrogen peroxide. Mix together to make a paste. Rub it onto your cookie sheet and let it set for 30 minutes or so. Scrub it off to reveal a shiny clean cookie sheet!
9. Sort out the pantry with this easy guide from Tales of a Ranting Ginger.
10. Clean and organize your entire kitchen with this detailed plan from Common Sense Home.
Spring Cleaning Living Room Tips
The living room is the next room on our spring cleaning checklist. Get things clean quickly and naturally with these brilliant spring cleaning tips.
11. Dust furniture and surfaces with a wonderful, homemade dusting spray from Live Simply.
12. Refresh carpets and couches with a natural fabric spray from Wellness Mama.
13. Remove pills from furniture with this idea from Amber Oliver.
14. Clean ceiling fans with a pillow case! See how at Homemaker Chic.
Spring Cleaning Bathroom Tips
Nobody likes cleaning the bathroom, but these easy ideas will help you get it done in a hurry!
15. Learn how to get your porcelain sink looking like new with an easy tip from Thrifty Jinxy.
16. Got hard water? Remove hard water build up from faucets and shower heads with this method from Common Sense Home.
17. Naturally sanitize all surfaces with a homemade tea tree oil cleaning spray recipe from Thrifty Jinxy.
18. To keep your bathroom counters clean every day, keep a tub of these reusable cleaning wipes under the sink. Give counters a quick wipe down before bed and then toss the cleaning wipe in the washer. Get the tutorial at Pins and Procrastination.
Spring Cleaning Laundry Tips
Laundry is a big part of any spring cleaning routine. Make things a little easier with these smart laundry tips.
19. Get your laundry done fast with this genius method from Live, Love, Texas.
20. Hate ironing? Try this cool idea to get wrinkle-free clothes without breaking out the iron from Day to Day Adventures.
21. Use Dawn dishwasher soap to remove grease stains from clothes!
22. Get the musty smell out of towels and linens with these tips from Common Sense Home.
Spring Cleaning Organization and Decluttering Tips
Finally, organize and declutter to make it easier to keep your house clean and fresh all year long!
23. Keep your house clean with this 10 minute daily cleaning schedule from Love and Renovations.
24. Organize everything with these clever hacks from Cuddles and Chaos.
Free Spring Cleaning Printable Checklist
Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be a huge, time-consuming task. Print out and follow this simple room by room checklist to refresh your whole house quickly!
Like this post? Pin it for later!