I have been a serious slacker. We are already into the third week of fall, and I haven’t consumed a single pumpkin latte, pumpkin cookie, or pumpkin candy! Something must be wrong with me.
I blame it on the weather. It’s still 90 + degrees here in Phoenix; it just doesn’t feel like fall yet! This morning I decided to change that. Since it’s too hot for a pumpkin spice latte, I chose to make pumpkin spice soap instead. Making the soap was surprisingly easy and filled my home with the scent of fall that I have been missing! This pumpkin spice soap is so amazing, I know you will want to make it too! Check out the simple directions below.
Make Your Own Pumpkin Spice Soap
- Heat 1 lb. of Shea soap base according to the directions on the package until it is completely melted.
- Working quickly, mix in drops of gold and red soap coloring until the desired orange color is achieved.
- Stir in 3 to 4 drops of vanilla scent.
- Mix in 2 Tbs of pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour soap into molds and let set for at least an hour.
- Carefully remove soap from the molds and enjoy!
Every time I use my pumpkin spice soap, I love it a little more. The scent is amazing and the shea butter leaves my hands so soft. I will definitely be making this soap again!