Looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast on the go? These easy Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast Bars take less then 20 minutes to whip up in advance and are a healthy grab and go option for those extra busy mornings. Bonus- the oats and peanut butter keep you full for hours!
If you struggle to get your family out the door in the morning, I encourage you to try these yummy breakfast bars. They are great for parents and kids love them too. Drizzle on a little honey, if you wish, and you are on your way!
Peanut Butter and Banana Breakfast Bars Recipe
- 2 cups minute oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
3. Mix the other ingredients into the mashed bananas. Stir well.
4. Spread dough onto parchment paper and place into preheated oven.
5. Cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
6. After cookies cool, drizzle honey on top.
Like this Post?
Pin it to Pinterest! Tap any of the photos in this post and then click the red, “save” button to save this recipe to Pinterest!