A few weeks ago, my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary at the Cheesecake Factory. As we stood waiting for a table, my eyes wandered over to the giant display case filled with decadent cakes. Red Velvet, Salted Caramel, Toasted Marshmallow – so many mouth-watering cheesecakes to chose from. But then I saw it. The Key Lime Cheesecake piled high with whipped cream and topped with a wedge of lime. It was amazing! The perfect balance of creamy and tart.
Since today is national cheesecake day, I decided to create my own version of the Key Lime Cheesecake. Since it’s been so hot lately, I decided to keep the house cool and go with a no-bake recipe. I love how it turned out! Check out the recipe below and then scroll down to see more fabulous cheesecake recipes from some of my favorite bloggers.
The Best Key Lime Cheesecake Recipe
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- the juice of one lime
- the zest of one line
- 2 cups whipped cream (more for topping if desired)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBS melted butter
1. Mix together the graham crackers crumbs and butter.
2. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of ramekins or muffin cups. Place in freezer.
3. With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
4. Add in the lime juice and zest. Beat until well incorporated.
5. Spoon cream cheese filling into the prepared ramekins or muffin cups.
6. Refrigerate until cheesecakes are firm.
I hope you enjoy!
Want More Cheesecake Recipes?
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Tiramisu Cheesecake from Adventures in All Things Food
- Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Upstate Ramblings
Like this post?
Pin it for later! Tap any of the photos in this post and then click the “red” save button to save this recipe to Pinterest!