As a gluten free household, I know firsthand that finding gluten free recipes that don’t leave you feeling deprived can be a challenge. This Lobster Mac and Cheese is the answer. With a mix of creamy cheeses and decadent lobster, everyone will fall in love with this delicious dinner.
Gluten Free Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 Box (12 oz) Gluten Free Penne Pasta
- 1 C Heavy Cream
- 1/2 C Swiss Cheese, grated
- 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 1/4 C Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 C Smoked Gouda, chopped
- 2 Tb Cream Cheese or Creamy Swiss
- 1 C Lobster, cooked and chopped
- 1 Shallot, chopped or 1/2 Onion, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Boil water and add pasta, pinch of salt, and tsp. EVOO.
- While pasta is cooking, saute the shallot until translucent.
- Add cream and cook until hot.
- Stir in Smoked Gouda and cream cheese and continue cooking until the mixture is reduced to a thick, creamy consistency (approx. 10 minutes). Stir frequently.
- Mix the lobster into cheese sauce.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and then spoon into ramekins.
- Mix together the shredded Swiss, Mozzarella, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of pasta.
- Place ramekins under broiler until the cheese is melted and golden brown.