Painting my nails has always been a favorite pastime of mine. The concentration it takes is almost meditative. I am not, however, overly talented when it comes to nail art. So one afternoon, as I sat wasting my time on Pinterest (yet again), I came across this design and became excited. I loved the look and it seemed easy enough for a nail art beginner like me.
What you’ll need:
- your choice of two nail polish colors
- white nail polish
- dull pencil for the dots
- clear top coat
- Leaving the ring fingers bare, paint all other nails with your choice of colors. I used a light purple for my thumb, and turquoise for the other three fingers.
- Now it’s time for the real fun! Use the first color to create a diagonal swipe across the top of each of your ring fingers.
- Making sure the first color is dry, use the second color to create another diagonal swipe from the opposite direction.
- Next, take the dull pencil and dip the tip into the white nail polish. Use this to make the dots underneath your design. *Tip – reapply the white paint after every dot for a more consistent look.
There you have it! An easy nail art design perfect for spring and summer. For more Pinterest Remakes, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Overnight Oats Recipe with Yogurt by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- DIY Serving Tray by Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin Mini Baked Donuts Recipe with Apple Sauce by Our Family World
- DIY Whipped Body Butter by My So Called Balanced Life
- DIY Skin Detox Body Scrub by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Crockpot Barbacoa Tacos by Better in Bulk
- Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate by Mom Always Finds Out
- Pinterest Inspired Bud Vase – A Simple DIY Craft by Three Different Directions
- DIY Spring Clothespin Wreath by Simply Southern Mom
- Oatmeal Energy Balls Recipe by Sweep Tight
- Thumbprint Birthday Cards by Upstate Ramblings